Characteristic of Cervical Cancer Cells & Cervical Cancer Symptoms You Should Know
– Did the patient that the female body is always changing. Although sometimes it seems normal changes that may be a sign of a cancer, including cervical cancer symptoms which are described below. Therefore, it is highly recommended to always pay attention to any changes in the body. By recognizing the symptoms of cervical cancer as soon as possible, then the patient will be encouraged to promptly checked out. Furthermore, proper treatment and eventually will determine the success of treatment. Cervical cancer is cancer that occurs in the cervix, or some call the cervix. It is part of the uterus bottom transition between V with the womb. Before reading the characteristics of cervical cancer, you should learn first.
Characteristics and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Many women do not know the signs or symptoms of cervical cancer precancerous or early stage. Symptoms of early-stage cervical cancer usually do not appear until the cancer has invaded the deeper tissues and spread to surrounding tissues or organs.
When one of the following symptoms appear, then immediately act actively checked by a doctor. Here I summarize the characteristics and symptoms of cervical cancer sufferers who need to be aware of:
- Spotting or bleeding outside the menstrual schedule.
- Menstruation is longer than usual.
- Menstrual blood than usual.
- Easy bleeding, eg after sexual intercourse, douching, or pelvic examination by inserting instruments into the birth canal.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
- Pain around the hip post-menopausal bleeding. This means that menopause has occurred but suddenly reappeared bleeding.
- Unusual vaginal discharge, excessive discharge, usually pink or malodorous.
- Loss of appetite weight dropped dramatically for no apparent reason.
- Fatigue. It’s easy to feel tired or weak.
- Back pain.
- Leg pain or swelling in the legs.
- Discharge of urine or feces from the birth canal.
- Fractures easily.
- Constipation Patients Blood in the urine (hematuria) loss of bladder control (urinary incontinence)
Here’s an explanation of each of the above symptoms of cervical cancer:
- Spots or unscheduled bleeding menstrual blood spotting or bleeding is usually mild, this is an early symptom that should be suspected. Not all of bleeding outside the menstrual schedule caused by cervical cancer. It can also occur when a woman experiences stress, poor fit, use contraception, miscarriage symptoms, and others. However, as a precautionary step, we must address this bleeding as our suspicion against cervical cancer symptoms especially accompanied by other symptoms as described below.
- Menstruation is longer than usual. If the usual duration of menstruation for 5-7 days, but a woman who suspected a problem with the uterus then menstruation can be longer. For example, tumors or malignancies, including cancer of the cervix (cervical), and blood clotting disorders.
- Menstrual blood than usual. Almost the same as the case of number 2 above. menstrual blood more than usual signify changes in the lining of the uterus and may have been a sign or symptom of cervical cancer. Then see your doctor to find the exact cause.
- Easy bleeding cervix or cervical currently experiencing a change to be malignant, then the network becomes fragile and bleed easily. Therefore touch usually does not cause bleeding in normal people, can prevent bleeding in cervical cancer. Touch question can be sexual intercourse, douching, or pelvic examination by inserting instruments into the birth canal.
- Pain during sexual intercourse Almost the same with point 4 above, the network experienced cervical malignancy is also more sensitive because of the inflammation and cell death (necrosis). Therefore it would be easy resume painful when touched.
- Pain around the pelvis These symptoms are often unpredictable, almost the same as the above reasons. Discomfort and pain around the pelvis caused by the inflammation of the cervix.
- Bleeding after menopause When a woman has entered menopause, which means no more menstrual blood. Therefore, if there is bleeding again after this time, it was suspected that the blood was coming from cervical cancer.
- Discharge unusual here is the purpose of the whitish discharge in addition to the blood coming out of the birth canal. Fluid in question can be mucus and / or mixed with pus, or even dirty blood.
- Loss of Appetite In almost all types of cancer, makes people unable appetite. This is because the toxins produced by the cancer cells, or even the side effects of chemotherapy. So this is not typical of cervical cancer.
- Body weight dropped dramatically for no apparent reason not only as a symptom of cervical cancer. Chahexia or thin body from cancer can also occur in any cancer. So this is a common characteristic of cancer, not a special feature of cervical cancer.
- Fatigue Sense of excessive fatigue and weak also occur due to lack of blood from bleeding as described previously. However it can also occur as a result of toxic substances produced by cancer cells.
- Back pain can occur as a result of cancer that has spread to the spine. So the patient will feel pain for no apparent reason, for example due to injury or lifting weights.
- The leg pain or swelling in the feet When the cancer has spread to lymph nodes that exist in the groin, then there was swelling in the legs. This happens due to inhibition of lymphatic drainage (lymph). Leg swelling can also occur due to kidney failure.
- Discharge of urine or feces from the birth canal characteristics of this one of cervical cancer occurs when cancer cells have spread to the bulkhead that separates the birth canal with the stool (feces) on the back. Meanwhile, if spread to the front, then so victims bulkhead with bladder. Bulkhead become brittle and eventually leak. Therefore, feces or urine can seep or leak into the birth canal.
- Easy fractured cervical cancer symptoms This unexpected result from cancer spreading to the bone. Bone cancer will be more fragile and easily broken although affected by minor collisions.
Some important notes that must be considered
- Symptoms of cervical cancer is the number 16, 17, 18 caused by the spread of cancer in the digestive organs and the urinary tract.
- Symptoms of numbers 7-18 is a condition that has been advanced cervical cancer alias spread (metastasize) in the pelvis, to the lymph nodes or elsewhere in the body.
- Symptoms of cervical cancer each numbered 1 through 6 (early stage), then it should be reported to a doctor even though it seems less serious.
Know that precancerous cells or early cancer known then promptly treated, the better chance for a cure, or prevent it from getting worse.
When patients are worried about one or more symptoms or signs of cervical cancer I mentioned above, please consult with a physician. The doctor will ask how long and how often you experience these symptoms, and other questions related to the patient’s complaints. This is what can help determine the cause of the problems experienced by a medical patient to make a diagnosis and then treatment or medication accordingly.
Some of the characteristics and symptoms of cervical cancer that I mentioned above can also be caused by conditions other than cervical cancer. For example, the infection can cause pain or bleeding. If the infection, it will take any treatment and will of course be different from the case of cancer.
In most cases, cervical cancer does not cause visible symptoms in the early stages of the disease. Screening called the procedure routine Pap smears are important to check for abnormal cells in the cervix, so that they can be monitored and treated as early as possible.
Enough so that I can convey information regarding the characteristics of cervical cancer, may be useful.